NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The NYLO HOTELS STAY WELL CONTEST (the "Contest") is open only to those who sign up at the online contest page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The Contest is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of BT Hotel Operating LLC, located at 4300 Marsh Ridge Road, Unit #110, Carrollton, TX 75101 ("Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules of the Contest ("Rules"), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 25, 2017 at 12:00 AM and ending November 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by November 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize ("Grand Prize"). One (1) winner will receive the Grand Prize. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $700. The Grand Prize includes:
• Moon Juice Vanilla Mushroom Protein Powder;
• Moon Juice Beauty Dust;
• Moon Juice Power Dust;
• A year-long subscription to Headspace;
• Red Flower Wanderlust Hand and Face Towelettes;
• Red Flower Nourishing Lip Balm;
• Red Flower Illuminating Rose Collagen Renewal Face Serum;
• A 2-night stay at Dallas South Side;
• A limited edition tote by Tim Lahan x NYLO; and
• A selection of skincare products from Apto.
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the Grand Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The Grand Prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Prize winner will be required to execute and return a notarized Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding sentence, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor following the conclusion of the Contest Period. Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address used to enter the Contest within five (5) days following the winner's selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to such winner's spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for such winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, all prizing may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering the Contest you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from NYLO Hotels, Moon Juice Ventures, and/or their respective affiliates. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the applicable newsletters.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or your/his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner List: For the names of the winner, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winner list for the Nylo Hotels Stay Well Contest.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is BT Hotel Operating LLC, located at 4300 Marsh Ridge Road, Unit #110, Carrollton, TX 75101.
15. No Association: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the sponsor of this Contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.